"Yucaipa day near LA provided many views on how current system is in the end. Climb high and see the landscape better. Choose right paths for the future"
Discover the Miracles of No-Pressure
Addressing adaptive challenges of the world, of our organizations and communities, and even of our own life requires the ability to see connections and possibilities with fresh eyes. When we tackle a complex issue under pressure our thought gets stuck in the past memories, patterns, and "solutions" that had already lead to that very problem. If we want to see things clearly and find the right direction we need to achieve certain clarity of mind which is not very easy to do.
In our culture that connects being busy and productive to people's self-worth, most of us have deeply internalized the fear of being idle. That is why we tend to always suffer the pressure of goals, objectives, expectations, and plans even when we try to step back from our daily routines. The concept of these pressure-free retreats is designed to disrupt that.
Our approach is based on two key premises:
Most people need skillfully designed and hosted spaces to get away from their internalized pressure
Once the internalized pressure is released, it often leads to some amazing and highly valuable benefits
Yucaipa Retreat is an opportunity to slow down and appreciate the beauty of nature, people, and ideas in a pressure-free space that your host purposefully creates for you. We recommend reserving at least three full days for this activity, but you can book any number of days depending on your budget and schedule.
Date: On Demand
Place: Yucaipa, CA & surrounding areas
Languages: English, Russian
Price for participants with corporate support: $450 per day per participant
Price for non-profits, small organizations, and individuals: $225 per day per participant
Note: Price includes hosting (creating the flow of authentic pressure-free activities) and local transportation; accommodation and meals are not included
What we DO promise:
• Your host will be with you. In the most natural and human way possible.
• Gorgeous nature. Mountains, creeks, waterfalls, Joshua trees, golden fields, and more.
• No pressure. No to-do list, no pre-designed program. Activities and places will unfold exactly as you choose them at the moment.
What Participants Say
We do NOT promise:
• Complete mental relaxation. Though you might go with the flow as never before.
• Life-changing insights & powerful professional breakthroughs. Though you might get some that would blow your mind.
• Great relationships with yourself and your teammates. Though you might come to deep understanding and trust both within yourself and in your team.